Together, Achieving Excellence: Putting Students First!
North Elementary School is proudly accredited by SACS CASI, an accrediting division of AdvancED. Our accreditation demonstrates our dedication to continuous improvement in all that we do. We are committed to creating a learning environment in which teachers and parents work together to enable each student to realize his/her potential; we are comitted to providing students with the best resources and instruction possible in order for them to be successful in both school, and later in life as thriving members of our society. We also are proud to be affiliated with Okeechobee County School District, which has received Corporate Accreditation through AdvancED.
- Compact 2023-2024 (Spanish) FINAL.pdf (62.7 KBs)
- Compact 2023-2024.pdf (70.7 KBs)
- School Choice Policy - School Choice Policy.pdf (358.9 KBs)
- School Improvement Plan 2023-2024 - SIP_2023-24_47-Okeechobee_0161-North_Elementary_School.pdf (238.3 KBs)
- Tiger Times September 29, 2023 (Out of Field Newsletter) - Tiger Times, September 29, 2023.docx.pdf (331.2 KBs)
Information for Families/Title I
Family engagement is important to us!
We would like to invite parents to be an active part of our school life so that we can mold a learning environment that is reflective of the needs of our student demographics and needs.
Academics and Assessment
School Safety and Reporting
FortifyFL - Suspicious Activity Reporting Tool