North Elementary School
Weekly Memo for Parents
April 29, 2019
School Library Month
School Volunteer Month
Character Trait of the Month - Commitment
Welcome to Week 34!
- School Volunteer Appreciation Breakfast 7:30-8:00 in our Media Center
- Letters explaining the district zonewaiver process will be sent home today; zonewaiver forms are available at our office
- Kind Kids Club meets 3:00-4:00 PM
- Mock lockdown drill will take place today
- Beginning Band Practice
- 4th and 5th grade FSA ELA - Session 1
- 4th and 5th grade FSA ELA - Session 2
May 1-2 4th and 5th grade FSA ELA Assessment (Session 1 and Session 2)
May 6-7 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade FSA Math Assessment (Session 1 and Session 2)
May 8-9 5th grade FCAT Science Assessment (Session 1 and Session 2)
Please support us by ensuring your children have a good night’s sleep and breakfast at home or at school. Please ensure students are on time and present all days of testing so they can test in their regular testing environment, and do not have to participate in makeup testing.
Other School Business
This is the last opportunity to complete the Title I Parent Survey! A paper copy was sent home with your child during the first week of April. We are still very low on the number of surveys received. Please help our school by completing the survey by May 2. Our school will receive free poster paper and ink for 225 completed surveys! Here is a link to the electronic version of the Title I Survey.
Additionally, FLDOE is conducting an ESE Parent Survey. The survey is open until May 31.
We appreciate your feedback!
Let’s make this a great week!
Dr. Tuuli Robinson,
Principal of North Elementary School