North Elementary School
Weekly Memo for Parents
March 25, 2019
Character Trait of the Month - Perseverance
Welcome to Week 29
- Medal of Honor Day
- 3rd Grade Awards 8:30 AM
- Kind Kids Club Initial Meeting (2nd to 4th grade students who turned in their permission slip) 2:50 -4:00 PM
- Report Card Day
- 4th Grade Awards 8:30 AM
- 5th Grade Awards 9:15 AM
- Golden Corral Straight A’s Luncheon
- Math Bowl Practice 3:15-4:15 PM
- After School Tutoring (4th and 5th grade students who were invited via permission slip) 3:15-4:30 PM
- Family Night at IRSC: Children's’ Behavioral Health Fair 6:00-7:30 PM
- Spring Pictures and Dress for Success Day
- Battle of the Books Practice 3:15-4:15 PM
- After School Tutoring (4th and 5th grade students who were invited via permission slip) 3:15-4:30 PM. THIS IS OUR LAST TUTORING SESSION OF THE YEAR!
- NES Family Science Night 5:00-6:00 PM
? Science Fair Boards will be displayed in our Media Center
- 3rd Grade Possible Retentions Meetings
- Mrs. Cotton’s students visit the Nursing Home
- 3rd Grade FSA Pep Rally
- Science Olympiad Practice 2:50-6:00 PM
Florida Standards Alternative Assessment (FSAA) is administered this week.
All students participating in the upcoming Florida State Assessment have had an opportunity to participate in a paper-based practice test. These tests are available for additional practice at home at: https://fsassessments.org/students-and-families/practice-tests/paper-based-materials/index.stml
Other School Business
Several surveys are open this week to gather parent input.
The climate surveys close on Friday, March 29.
Additionally, FLDOE is conducting an ESE Parent Survey. The survey is open until May 31.
We appreciate your feedback!
Let’s make this a great week!
Dr. Tuuli Robinson,
Principal of North Elementary School