Welcome to Week 12
NES is participating in the Food for Families Community Food Drive from Monday, October 29 to Friday, November 9. All food collected remains in our Okeechobee community. Our district-wide goal is to top the 9,780 pounds of food collected last year!
- Food for Families collection starts today!
- Kindergarten APTT (Except Mrs. Steiert's and Mrs. Gonzalez’ classes which are rescheduled for Tuesday, November 6)
- 5th grade to Dolly Hand
- Feel free to dress is festive colors! No costumes are allowed at school. Also, please do not send in sweets in excess as there are no classroom parties outside the PBS events.
- District Advisory Committee meeting 6 PM - rescheduled from October 18. NES SAC president, Mrs. Alexandra Navarrete will be representing our school.
- Students in grades 2-5 will continue taking standards mastery assessments to demonstrate mastery of Florida Standards after a unit of study. For more information on Florida Standards, please visit http://www.cpalms.org/Public/
Other School Business
- Do not forget to purchase your Glow Party Tickets for Friday, November 9! The tickets are $10 each and they are on sale at our front office until November 7.
- The following programs are available for students to use at home: iReady - access at https://cainc.i-ready.com/ ?Your child will know his/her username and password. Reflex Math- access at https://www.reflexmath.com/. Your child will know his/her username and password.
Dr. Tuuli Robinson, Principal of North Elementary School