North Elementary School
Weekly Memo for Parents
October 8, 2018
Welcome to Week 9
End of the First 9 Weeks of School
Fire Prevention Week
- Fire Safety presentations in KG and 1st grade
- 5th Grade APTT 7:45-9:00 AM - parents are invited to attend this informational session about their child’s progress in class. Meetings will take place in the classrooms.
- School Board Meeting 6:00 PM at the District Office; Students who received a perfect score on their Florida State Assessment in Spring will be recognized; All Elementary Schools will be presenting their School Improvement Plans
- World’s Mental Health Day - wear green today!
- End of the 1st 9 Weeks
- 1st Grade to Dolly Hand
- Teachers vs. 5th Grade All Star Volleyball Game
- Teacher Plan Day - No school for students
- Students in grades 2-5 will continue taking standards mastery assessments to demonstrate mastery of Florida Standards after a unit of study. For more information on Florida Standards, please visit http://www.cpalms.org/Public/
Other School Business
- This is FTE week! Student attendance is very important as our school’s state level funding will be based on the number of students who are in attendance during the FTE count.
Let’s make this a great week!
Dr. Tuuli Robinson, Principal of North Elementary School