North Elementary School
Weekly Memo for Parents
May 6, 2019
National Children's Mental Health Awareness Month
Character Trait of the Month - Citizenship
Welcome to Week 35!
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Math FSA - Session 1
- Kind Kids Club meets 3:00-4:00 PM
- Tiger Band Practice
- 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade Math FSA - Session 2
- Beginning Band Practice
- 5th grade FCAT Science - Session 1
- 5th grade FCAT Science - Session 2
- NES School Advisory Committee meeting 5:00 PM
- 1st grade APTT and Mothers’ Day Tea
May 1-2 4th and 5th grade FSA ELA Assessment (Session 1 and Session 2)
May 6-7 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade FSA Math Assessment (Session 1 and Session 2)
May 8-9 5th grade FCAT Science Assessment (Session 1 and Session 2)
Please support us by ensuring your children have a good night’s sleep and breakfast at home or at school. Please ensure students are on time and present on all days of testing so they can test in their regular testing environment, and do not have to participate in makeup testing.
Other School Business
Teacher Appreciation Week starts the first Monday in May. Due to Florida Standards Assessments, our Parent Teacher Organization has postponed the Teacher Appreciation Week celebration and activities until the week of May 13. We appreciate our teachers every week!
Let’s make this a great week!
Dr. Tuuli Robinson,
Principal of North Elementary School