NES Mission Statement
North Elementary School will create a learning environment in which teachers and parents work together to enable each student to realize his/her potential. The school and its faculty will provide students with the best resources and instruction possible in order for them to be successful both in school, and later in life as thriving members of our society.
Welcome Tigers! Please visit this page to find out more about the programs that are available for NES students.
Please visit this page to find out more about parental involvement opportunities at NES.
Visit this page to find out ways that the community members can become involved with NES.
- 16-17 NES Title I-Annual Parent Meeting (1).ppt (1.1 MBs)
- SCHOOL ADVISORY COUNCIL TRAINING.ppt (622.5 KBs)
- 2016-2017 Student Handbook.doc (315.5 KBs)
- Bullying-and-Harassment-Policy.pdf (117.5 KBs)
- Bullying and Harassment Form.doc (66.5 KBs)
- Bullying and Harassment Form, Spanish.doc (71.5 KBs)
- Common Language Final 2015-2016.docx (104.8 KBs)
- School Financial Report 14-15.pdf (15.3 KBs)
- 16-17 School PIP Summary (NES) PDF English.pdf (924.6 KBs)
- SP 16-17 School PIP Summary (NES) Spanish.pdf (936.7 KBs)
- 2016-2017 NES PIP.pdf (136.4 KBs)
- 2015-spar-nes.pdf (631.4 KBs)
- NES Compact.pdf (100.0 KBs)
- Tiger Times September 6, 2016.pdf (285.6 KBs)
- Tiger Times October 3, 2016.pdf (92.2 KBs)
- Tiger Times November 2, 2016.pdf (440.8 KBs)
- Tiger Times December 5, 2016.pdf (431.3 KBs)
- Tiger Times January 2017.pdf (294.5 KBs)
- Tiger Times February 2017.pdf (371.7 KBs)
- Tiger Times March 2017.pdf (445.2 KBs)
- PE Newsletter Dec 2016.pdf (255.2 KBs)
- PE Newsletter JAN '17 (1).pdf (232.3 KBs)
- PE Newsletter Mar '17 (2).pdf (254.5 KBs)
- Media Matters Parent Newsletter - November.ppt (210.0 KBs)
- Media Matters Parent Newsletter February.pdf (467.6 KBs)
- Media Matters Parent Newsletter - March.pdf (469.8 KBs)
- Enrollment notification for Virtual School.pdf (93.9 KBs)
- Enrollment notification for Virtual School (Spanish).pdf (24.9 KBs)